Raccoon Creek is a Denver area favorite located in Littleton, CO. The course is a par-72 that plays between 5130 and 7045 yards depending on tee location. The established landscape features over 3,000 mature trees, numerous lakes and water hazards including Raccoon Creek, which traverses the entire length of the property. Mountain views, gentle elevation changes and outstanding course conditions complete the appeal of the course.
Tee times are available up to 2 weeks in advance on our website or all and up to one week in advance via phone 303-973-4653 Option 1
We offer 18 Holes of Golf designed by Dick Phelps in 1982 along with a Golf Shop, Driving Range. Our Farmhouse Restaurant, and a wedding facility called The Barn at Raccoon Creek https://www.thebarnatraccooncreek.com/
Several Notes on the Course
- Raccoon Creek is a par 72
- We have a fleet of 80 carts which are available for rent on a per seat or shared cart basis
- Walking is permitted as are push carts
- Drinking Water and complimentary to go cups are available at the water station in the Farmhouse Restaurant. THERE IS NO DRINKING WATER PROVIDED ON THE COURSE.
- We offer beverage cart service on the course when possible
- Additional course services include private lessons, club regripping and club fitting